They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Maybe its worth a few hires as well. Jim Stroud, Director of Sourcing and Social Strategy for Bernard Hodes, will explore the possibilities of how online photos can be leveraged for recruitment and sourcing during an upcoming SourceCon 1-hour webinar. Jim will explore reasons why photos are increasingly relevant to a sourcing strategy, give a high-level view of how photos can be leveraged to find passive candidates, and low-level tactics that you can put to immediate use.
Jim will cover the following areas during this complimentary webinar on Thursday, December 12 at 2 PM EST:
- Why photos are increasingly relevant to your sourcing strategy
- How to attract passive candidates with online photos
- How to find passive candidates using online photo websites
- How to track people via their online photos and uncover their contact information
- Plus, reviews of cool tools for sourcing with photos
If you have a smartphone and more than a few reqs to fill, you don’t want to miss this event. All SourceCon Webinars are complimentary.
Unavailable on December 12? No problem, register anyway and you will receive a link to the recording the day after the webinar.