It’s become a yearly tradition for us at SourceCon to conduct a survey of talent acquisition professionals to get a clear picture of the current “State of Sourcing.” With that in mind, it’s time to launch the 2017 survey.
What will we learn from the survey?
- What tools are people using?
- How are sourcers maximizing their time?
- How are organizations structuring their sourcing teams?
- How managers are structuring their sourcing budgets?
- How are sourcers and recruiters compensated?
- How are sourcers and recruiters measured at different organizations?
Who should take the survey?
Anyone who sources candidates or leads a talent acquisition team should participate in the survey.
How long will it take?
Article Continues Below
The questions are different depending on the job title you select. Leaders should plan on spending no more than 5-10 minutes. Sourcers and recruiters should be able to complete the survey in less than 15 minutes.
Will I have access to the information?
We will share the information we gather with the entire sourcing community after we have time to crunch the numbers. The results will be discussed live at SourceCon, September 26, 2017, in Austin, Texas with your current and formers SourceCon editors, and then shared on the website for our beloved community.Click here to help SourceCon share the State of Sourcing love on Twitter. Click To Tweet