Have you won a SourceCon challenge, competed in a SourceCon challenge, or even just thought about competing in the SourceCon challenge? We’d like to hear about your experience! Make a video of yourself answering a few of the questions below and send it to us. We will use them to put together something special for SourceCon in Seattle this month.
Choose from this list of questions:
- How many times have you tried to solve the challenge?
- Why do you participate?
- How do you describe the challenge?
- What’s the most extreme thing you’ve done in pursuit of victory?
- How much time did you spend on the challenge?
- Does winning give you bragging rights?
- Which challenge was your favorite?
- What did you love/hate about it?
Article Continues Below
- Please state the question before answering it
- Keep your video under two minutes
- Please upload your video to google drive* and share it with email@example.com**
- Submit your video by Wednesday, March 18
We’ll be seeing you at SourceCon! *To upload files to drive: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424368?hl=en **To share files in drive: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494822?hl=en