It’s time for the SourceCon Grandmaster Challenge! This is a global competition and we encourage everyone to participate.
This year we’re mixing it up a bit. We’ll have 2 rounds, and the winner will be announced in March at SourceCon Seattle.
Round one of the SourceCon Grandmaster challenge will open tomorrow Wednesday, November 20 at 12 pm EST and close Saturday, November 23 at 8 pm EST. The link is below:
The top 20 who answer the most questions in the least amount of time will advance to the next round. If there is a tie, the person who submitted answers first by time and date will advance to Round 2.
Here are the rules:
Article Continues Below
5 Ways to Hire Like It’s 2021
- You will have 60 minutes to answer 10 questions. Once you start the test, it will close after 60 minutes.
- You will need to correctly answer a question to be able to proceed to the next.
- You must work individually.
- Please do not attempt to cheat. We’re psychic and we can tell who is cheating…you will be disqualified.
- The top 20 will be announced at the close of Round 1, and emails will go out regarding Round 2.
There can only be one winner for Round Two. That person will score some serious prizes, flaunt mad-sourcing skills, and legally obtain bragging rights for at least the next 6 months. 🙂
In the end…there can be only one!
– The Grandmaster Team