It’s crunch time. The holidays are in full swing, and 2014 will be here before we know it. But are you setting yourself up for success in the new year? SourceCon returns to Atlanta, February 19-20, to give you the actionable tools, sourcing strategies, and networking opportunities to ensure more efficient and effective recruiting in 2014. I wanted to share a quick list of the Top 9 Reasons why SourceCon is the sourcing event you won’t want to miss!
1.The original and premier sourcing conference. Now in its 7th year, SourceCon delivers the relevant sourcing strategies and methodologies to not only tackle your current sourcing challenges, but keep you 3 steps ahead of your competition.
2. Brought to you by SourceCon.com. An unbiased media resource that has its finger on the pulse of all things sourcing.
3. More than just awesome speakers. No other sourcing event combines the level of sourcing expertise and knowledge of our speakers, with the opportunity to network with an extraordinary set of fellow attendees — the largest collection of the best minds within the sourcing community under one roof.
4. Insight from outside the sourcing world. Coming from outside of the sourcing community, our keynote speaker, Chris Sherman of SearchEngineLand.com, will give attendees immeasurable insight and a deeper understanding of your favorite search engines and a few new tools to add to your arsenal.
5. Better than ever before. The general sessions will address the sourcing needs relevant to all attendees, whether you source or recruit for a large or small corporation, a staffing firm, a search firm, or an RPO.
6. Sourcing Lab. Learn the ins and outs of the latest sourcing tools and tricks, and how to successfully implement them for immediate results.
7. Fundamentals Track. Explore the core fundamentals of sourcing and strengthen your knowledge of current trends affecting sourcers and recruiters.
Article Continues Below
8. Leadership Track. Managers of sourcing teams face specific challenges. Discover the strategies and techniques that will ensure your team’s success.
9. ROI. 2 days of proven, successful sourcing strategies and tactical takeaways for immediate impact.
Don’t delay – there are less than 3 months until this mother lode of sourcing innovators hits Atlanta. Reserve your spot for SourceCon today, and register by December 31 to take advantage of the $300 savings with the early bird rate!
If you have any questions about SourceCon, or would like more information about the event, don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (212) 671-1181 ext. 808.
I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.