It’s Friday afternoon and the week is coming to a close. High maintenance hiring managers and tough requisitions may have pulled some of you away from your favorite recruiting and technology blogs during the week. With that in mind, I thought I would share a few interesting articles I came across during the past week.
- Phil Bradley published a great review of Social Searcher, a free multi-site social media search engine.
- Google has rolled out a new chrome extension, called Google Tone, which uses a tone to share the URL of the current open tab with other computers. Read more here.
- Do you source/recruit millennials? A post entitled Will Millennials Kill Email Marketing? claims that smart email marketers are still connecting with millennials just fine via email. Check out the post and listen to the podcast for tips.
- Chrome is one of the best browsers for sourcing. However, we all know it uses a ton of RAM. Head over to lifehacker.com and read Why Chrome Uses So Much Freaking RAM for a few tips to keep your computer running quickly.
- Twitter is putting search filters front and center with the new search page for desktop users. Read more in this post from Marketing Land.
Did you see any other earth shattering tech news sourcers and recruiters should know about? If so, let us know in the comments.