There are a lot of great resources out there for talent acquisition professionals to become better at sourcing and engaging candidates online. I like to think that SourceCon is one of those great destinations. But what should you be reading beyond recruiting and sourcing blogs? Personally, I focus on a few different topics: online marketing, search engines, social media, and new technology startups. Gaining deeper knowledge in these key areas helps me to understand what other professions are doing with new technology so I can consider how these ideas and technologies could be used for recruiting purposes.
Here are some interesting posts I came across this week. Grab a cup of coffee over the weekend and enjoy.
- Tweets Without Hashtags or Mentions Get More Click-Throughs [STUDY] by @mattsouthern – Search Engine Journal
- Jobie is quick way to share picture-based job postings with your personal and professional network – Betalist
- World’s Most Private Search Engines Relaunch with New Design – StartPage blog
- Making conversations easier to follow on the Tweet page | Twitter Blogs – Twitter blog
- Use This Crazy Easy Trick to Track Down Anyone’s Email Address – The Muse
- The drawn out death of Yahoo! Pipes and the steady rise of IFTTT – Online Journalism Blog