Here’s a very brief rundown of some of the opportunities. We can talk more on the phone or by email.
We’re always looking for …
- In-house recruiting leaders with new ideas, able to share new programs, insights, and initiatives with your peers, for our upcoming conferences in Chicago (September 17-18) and San Diego (next April). Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Human resources, learning, benefits, and recruiting leaders from manufacturing companies, for our Manufacturing Conference on Talent, November 4-5, in Ft. Worth (contact John Hollon, email@example.com).
- Recruiters and sourcers, for our upcoming SourceCon conference next spring (contact Jeremy Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org). The SourceCon Fall slots are full and the agenda should launch soon.
Article Continues Below
AI and Automation: How They Will Impact the Future of Recruiting?
- We’d love to know what topics and any speakers you want in future webinars. Contact Erinn at Erinn@ere.net.
- To tell your success story, give your opinion, and share your tips. Contact me at email@example.com or Jeremy at firstname.lastname@example.org
image credit: bigstock