Editor’s Note: Last year, SourceCon conducted a “State of Sourcing” survey that was very well received. It’s time for us to help Todd Raphael, Editor of ERE.net, gain a deeper understanding of the “State of Recruiting” by completing this survey.
Among the most common requests we’ve gotten over the last decade and a half is for data that’ll help you compare your department to others, gauge the state of the profession, and just get a sense of how your peers tend to do things. We’re compiling this information, and we’d love for you to take a survey that’ll help. By taking the State of Recruiting survey, you’ll get a summary of results emailed to you.
Topics include everything from:
Article Continues Below
- What you outsource and what you don’t
- Who your department reports to
- Who your department should report to
- The metrics you pay attention to
- Whether your department is growing or not
- How you decide if a hire was a quality one
… and more.