It’s a busy time of year for all of us. In case you’ve been too busy to check the SourceCon RSS feed every morning — don’t worry, I’ve listed some of my favorite posts below.
How to Source the Web:
- Source Hidden Software Engineers on Quora – Peter Kazanjy walks readers through the process he uses to source candidates on Quora.
- A Facebook Graph Search Video Tutorial for Sourcers and Recruiters – Johnny Campbell of Social Talent takes a deep dive into Facebook Graph Search in this compelling video tutorial.
- How To Source On Meetup – Peter Kazanjy shows how to identify talent on meetup.
- How to Source Candidates on Twitter with Google & Bing – Glen Cathey shares his secrets to find candidates on Twitter using Google and Bing.
- Resources and Tips to Source Military and Veteran Candidates – Military veteran turned sourcer, Dean DaCosta, shares his top military and veteran recruiting secrets.
- How to Source Github for Technical Talent – Github is a gold mine for tech talent. In this post Shane Bowen shares Boolean strings to help sourcers of all levels identify talent on Github.
- Everything You Need to Know to Source Candidates on Google+ – Glen Cathey shares best practices for sourcing candidates on Google+.
- Sourcing Hacks to View 3rd Degree and Out of Network Profiles on LinkedIn – Shane Bowen shares tips and tricks to see 3rd degree connections on LinkedIn.
- How To Source On StackOverflow – Peter Kazanjy demonstrates how to find developers on Stackoverflow.com.
A FREE New Tool:
- Cross-Reference Candidates on LinkedIn With This FREE Tool for Sourcers and Recruiters Shane Bowen shares a new tool that will shorten the amount of time you spend cross-referencing candidates you find on the web.
Man with magnifying glass image from bigstockphoto.com