Last month 600 sourcing and recruiting practitioners gathered at the Westin Seattle to discuss all things sourcing. Twitter traffic was at an all time high with a total of 5122 tweets sent during the 2 day event. A total of 948 people contributed to the chatter.
Here are 7 highlights from the Twitter stream.
1. The most popular tweet sent during the event was by Kameron Swinton. (please note that the graphic contains some old logos and was not created by the SourceCon team)
— Kameron Swinton (@kamoswin) March 25, 2015
2. Sourcing efficiency should be the focus of practitioners in the trenches.
— Amybeth Quinn (@researchgoddess) March 24, 2015
3. Candidate Engagement continues to be a popular topic among sourcing professionals.
4. Meerkat was the hot new app of the week.
— Lars Schmidt (@ThisIsLars) March 24, 2015
5. Sourcers love browser extensions and addons.
— Jim Stroud (@jimstroud) March 24, 2015
6. Dice can throw a great party. As the hosts of the After Dark event, Dice organized a sourcing contest and crowned Zachary Avelino of Amazon as the King of SourceCon After Dark.
— Sara Fleischman (@ButtersRecruit) March 25, 2015
— kelly ann kuntz (@kellyannkuntz) March 25, 2015
Want to see the entire Twitter transcript? See the report on Hashtracking.