While we still have a few gaps to fill, we are really excited about what we will be talking about at PepsiCo’s Frito Lay Headquarters in Plano, TX. And that’s not even mentioning other great events like the return of the sourcing lab, SourceCon after dark, more SourceCon challenges and other great networking activities while you’re down in the Lone Star state. If you register by June 29th, you’ll save $200 too!
Check out some highlights and a video from conference chair Amybeth Hale to give you an idea about what to expect from this year’s event!
In Dallas, you’ll see:
- Amybeth Hale, former editor of SourceCon and current Senior Sourcer at Microsoft, will be the conference chair this year. She’ll be expertly guiding you through a packed two days of great sessions.
- Tom Becker from Experis will be speaking about how to anticipate recruiting demand in your organization by partnering with business partners and proactively building pipelines based on future demand.
- We’ll have a panel investigating what sourcers can learn from marketing moderated by Sean Sheppard from TalentCircles.
- Alaina Rivas from Insperity will talk about how sourcing can be used as an internal service, not just for heads down candidate generation, but for employment branding and marketing.
- Justin Clem from Raytheon will dissect what happens when your sourcing challenges are rocket science. He’ll talk about how he uses specific tools and techniques to find these hard-to-reach candidates.
- Sessions from Glen Cathey, Chris Havrilla, Conni LaDouceur and more!
Check out the agenda for a complete list of sessions and topics being covered in Dallas.
After a great event earlier this year in Atlanta (you can read some posts about the event here as well as catch some of the event that was recorded), we’re looking forward to another great event in Dallas this fall.
We’ll continue to keep you up to date on all things SourceCon right here and we’ll be including some sneak peaks into the sessions and the conference itself.
If you have any questions about the event, feel free to reach out to me. I can’t wait to see you all in Dallas this fall!