I’m excited to announce that the Agenda for SourceCon Fall is now posted! The original conference for sourcers will travel to Seattle for two days of networking, knowledge sharing, and of course — sourcing. We expect hundreds of sourcing and recruiting practitioners to converge on the Microsoft campus for 2 days packed with learning. We have developed a tactical track for individual contributors of all levels, a leadership track for managers, and will be continuing the tradition of the sourcing lab (which is always popular).
If you’re a sourcer, or a recruiter that sources, you can’t afford to miss out on this event… below are some of the topics that will be covered:
- Jer Langhans of Expedia will lead a keynote panel discussion about big data and the future of sourcing.
- John Childs of Huawei will cover the fundamentals of creating a winning Boolean search string.
- Shannon Van Curen of AIRS will unpack the “The Latest and Greatest Internet Sourcing Trends.”
- John Vlastelica of Recruiting Toolbox Inc. will lead a panel discussion with 4 sourcing manager in which they will discuss “Lessons Learned the Hard Way.”
- In honor of the host company, Microsoft, Eric Jaquith will teach the audience how to leverage the Microsoft suite of tools to maximize sourcing efficiency. Attendees will leave the session armed with templates and tools to implement immediately.
Additional topics that will be covered include: phone sourcing, talent communities, establishing a military veteran hiring program, diversity sourcing, off-shore sourcing, and making the business case for sourcing.
For 7 years, SourceCon has been the premier conference for sourcers and recruiters who source. Whether you’re a sourcer or a recruiter, you work for a large corporation, for a staffing firm, an RPO, or as an independent – you need to be in Seattle in October.