With many of you already packing and getting ready to head out to San Diego next week for a full week of great recruiting events – SourceCon 2010 and ERE Expo 2010 Spring, the rest of you aren’t totally out of luck.
As we have over the past two years, we will be live streaming many of the sessions for free for those of you who can’t make the trip.
Of course we can’t bring you all of the benefits of attending the events live in person like the tremendous networking and access to our expert speaker faculties, but if it is not an option for you to be there in person, clear your schedule from Sunday – Wednesday so you can take advantage of the stream.
SourceCon will be streaming live on Sunday & Monday right here on www.sourcecon.com.
Here is a schedule of what is available to you:
Click here for the full details about the agenda and speakers:
SUNDAY, March 14, 2010 (All times PT)
- 1:00 pm – 1:15 pm – Welcome Remarks w/ Conference Chairman Jim Stroud
- 1:15 pm – 2:30 pm – What a Long Strange Trip It Has Been! led by Sheila Greco
- 2:30 pm – 3:45 pm – How to Gain a Recruiting Competitive Advantage Without Becoming an Easy Target led by Eric Jaquith
- 4:15 pm – 5:30 pm – Key Sourcing & Social Media Initiatives for 2010: Distilled Wisdom from 1200 Staffing Leaders led by Shally Steckerl
SOURCECON – MONDAY, March 15, 2010 (All times PT)
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am – Opening Remarks w/ Conference Chairman Jim Stroud
- 9:00 am – 10:15 am – Keynote Presentation: Sourcing and Matching: Artificial Intelligence vs. Human Cognition – led by Glen Cathey
- 10:45 am – 12:00 pm – Managing Social Media Madness led by Terri Coligan & Gail Houston
- 2:00 pm – 3:15 pm – Firefox Lab led by Russ Moon & John Turnberg
- 3:45 pm – 5:00 pm – Employing Talent Communities to Rehumanize the Recruiting Process led by Marvin Smith