Last year, we conducted the first annual “State of Sourcing” survey. The results were shared on the blog and at the 2013 Fall SourceCon conference. In preparation for SourceCon Fall 2014, we’re excited to conduct the survey again to see what has changed during the last year.
Who should take the survey?
Anyone who is involved in sourcing candidates for jobs should participate in the survey (this includes recruiters, sourcers, and leaders from internal recruiting departments of large corporations, 3rd party search firms, RPOs, etc.).
Some of the things we will learn:
- How are sourcers and recruiters compensated?
- Do employees of RPOs make more, or less, than their corporate peers?
- Do virtual workers make less than those who commute to the corporate office every day?
- What sourcing tools are recruiters and sourcers using today?
- Do people who interact with hiring managers earn more than those who only present candidates to the client facing recruiter?
Click here to complete the survey today! I will be sharing the results on stage at the Fall SourceCon conference in Denver. We will also be comparing the results to our previous surveys and sharing that information on the blog later this year.