This contest is complete, winners will be announced shortly. (6/12/2013)
SourceCon is excited to be a media partner for this years Talent 42 conference. Today, we are announcing a sourcing challenge to give our readers the opportunity to win a free ticket to the event, which will take place on June 27 and 28, in Seattle.
What is Talent 42?
Talent 42 is the first conference designed specifically for tech recruiters and tech hiring managers. In 2012, companies like Zynga, Facebook, Groupon, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Target, Costco, Federal Reserve, NBC, Zillow, RIM, and Rhapsody sent people to share and learn best practice techniques for finding and recruiting world class technology talent. It was part conference, part training, and all awesome… Chuck Norris awesome.
The Top 10 Reasons to Attend Talent 42
- You’ll learn practical, how-to information to help you recruit world class tech talent
- Our speakers include engineering leaders from Zappos, Intuit, and Stack Overflow
- We also have top tech recruiting leaders from Box, Groupon, and Facebook to talk about scaling recruitment teams
- Hear from an expert phone researcher as he shares the secrets of generating names, candidate development, and talent mapping
- Learn how to keep your foot out of your mouth, and avoid cultural no-no’s – as you engage with non-US engineers
- What the heck is the technology stack? We’ll have someone break it down, so you can more credibly interact with engineers
- Get hands-on coaching, in small group sessions, from sourcing gurus from Amazon, Microsoft, Concur, Yahoo!
- Watch a former VP Engineering interview an engineer – learn what the tech leaders look for
- You’ll discover, once and for all, that it’s Tupac, not “Two-Pack”
- Last year’s Talent42 #didnotsuck. 96% rated it “awesomely excellent” or “great”
How to win tickets!
Use your Boolean skills to search the SourceCon site and tell us who the top three all-time guest contributors are (based on the number of posts they have written). Your answers should not include any current or past ERE/SourceCon employees (Lance Haun, Amybeth Hale, John Zappe). Submit your answers via email. The first person to submit the top three contributors, in order, with the number of posts they have written, will receive one free conference registration valued at $895 (travel to Seattle is not included). If the winner has already purchased a pass to Talent 42, they can gift the new ticket to a friend. The second person to submit the correct answer will receive one free registration with the purchase of a registration to the event.
I will update this post as soon as we have two winners!