We showed you how Round 1 went down last week. On September 1st at noon Eastern, we’ll begin Round 2.
Eight people made themselves eligible to win a complimentary pass to SourceCon Fall 2010 by solving the QR code puzzle last week:
- Erica Steffenson, Principal Recruiter at ev3
- Charles Bretz, Sr. Sourcing Specialist at CDW Corporation
- Alaina Rivas, Sourcing Specialist at Administaff
- Irina Shamaeva, Partner at Brain Gain Recruiting
- Andrea Mitchell, Talent Strategist at Peerlo
- Andrea Holtman, Sourcer at Systems Evolution, Inc
- Megan Moore, Recruiting & Sourcing Specialist at Administaff
- Srinivas Gundelli, Sourcing and Talent Acquisition EMEA (freelancer)
Several others I heard got close but didn’t complete the puzzle all the way. Details were crucial in Round 1 of the contest, as is true with our jobs as sourcers!
While only these eight will be competing for the complimentary pass, everyone else is invited to participate in the contest. It is open to anyone who wants to ‘play’ so put on your thinking cap and see if you can solve the puzzle. You’re welcome to cheer each other on and help each other out (including the contestants) but part of the fun of the contest will be seeing who can make sense of the clues. Are you good enough to make it all the way through?
Good luck to the eight contestants above, and keep your eyes peeled at noon on Wednesday!