I have recently joined ERE Media as Chief Analyst. One of my goals is to improve the quality of information that is disseminated within the talent acquisition space. As a former talent acquisition leader, I know that there is a lot of, well, crap out there. I am going to do this better! So, I need your help. I need you to fill out ERE Media’s 2015 State of Talent Acquisition Survey.
So you might ask yourself, “why should I fill this survey out”? First, if you fill it out, your voice will be counted and your opinions will matter. Second, the results will be the beginning of producing quality information and data to help you do your job better. And finally, ERE Media will produce a report that you will get first. Give us your email address at the end of the survey and I will make sure you get a copy of the report.
In this brief survey, which takes 9 minutes and 32 seconds, we will gather information and report back on the following topics:
- The current challenges and opportunities within corporate talent functions. We will be addressing: leadership, people, processes, and technology.
- Current and future trends that you see in talent acquisition. We will be digesting this and giving you feedback on what you can do with this information.
- We will provide feedback from recruiting organization on HR, hiring managers, vendors, and the overall satisfaction with each of those services.
- Industry KPIs.
- Talent acquisition metrics.
- Social media.
- Advanced analytics and big data.
- Outsourcing and offshoring.
And yes, we will gather all of that information in 9 minutes and 32 seconds of your time.
The results will be formally shared at the upcoming ERE Recruiting Conference, April 22-24, 2015 in San Diego. By the way, if you haven’t signed up for the conference, you probably should. It will be your opportunity to meet me and discuss research projects you would like to see in the future. Oh, and if you sign up, because you saw this letter, tell them Rob said to give you 10 percent off registration with the code: “Robsaid.”
As I promised, if you fill out the survey, I will send you the results directly. Or you can read some of the results on ere.net in the near future.
I truly appreciate you helping me out. I am committed to producing great research that will improve the future of talent acquisition.
ERE Media, Inc.