Keeley Construction, a renowned construction company with six offices and well over 1200 employees nationwide, wasn’t able to attract enough talent to keep up with their rapid growth. Whats more, they were missing opportunities to showcase their incredible, award winning culture to candidates during the hiring process.
By working with Largely to develop a talent ambassador program to leverage the stories of their team members, Keeley was able to more than double the amount of applications received in just over three months, as well as level up their candidate experience to better compete in a challenging market.
Join Allison McCutcheon Barcz, Co-founder at Largely, as she talks with April Lopinot, Chief People Officer at Keeley Construction to learn more.
Key takeaways include:
- Increase application rates by leveraging employee stories.
- Build your employer brand by showcasing the talent and personalities of your team.
- How to scale authentic, human connection in your recruiting efforts.
- Bring these stories into your existing tech stack.
- Where to look for additional opportunities to bring the voice of your team into your employer branding.
Hire, Onboard, Retain, & Engage With Video Stories. Largely is the communications platform for HR teams to end impersonal and ineffective experiences and start creating meaningful connections that drive results.
Allison McCuthceon Barcz
Chief People Officer