It was only a few months ago when Cyndy Davis was crowned our 2018 SourceCon Grandmaster Champion. She will keep her title for a few more months, but it’s time to begin round one of our 2019 Grandmaster Challenge. The Challenge will begin Monday, September 10th at 10:00 AM Central U.S. time. Anyone from around the globe can participate; all you need is a computer, one hour, and some serious sourcing skills.
We are keeping the rules consistent from last year with a few of our famous Grandmasters working behind the scene to build this year’s Challenge. No matter what your experience level is, you have just as much of a chance to win as anyone else.
Here is how it works:
Article Continues Below
AI and Automation: How They Will Impact the Future of Recruiting?
- The site will officially launch September 10th at 10:00 AM CDT.
- You will have 60 minutes to complete 13 questions.
- Your progress will be tracked and recorded.
- The top 10 finalists will be decided by the number of correct responses, time completed and date submitted.
- The clock never stops. Well, it will after 60 minutes, and we disabled the ability to pause the game, so don’t start until you’re ready.
- You may skip and return to a question at any point.
- The competition will automatically self-destruct after 60 minutes, and your progress will be recorded.
- Yes, you can take this challenge with a friend, or a purple squirrel. Just don’t use a robot, they don’t always win.
- Since you can phone a friend, or ping a teammate, we will only accept two finalists from a company.
- The finalists will be announced live during the 2018 Fall SourceCon Conference in Atlanta.
- The competition will officially close on September 17th.
- Questions – ping your editor, Shannon@ere.net